Wednesday, November 19, 2008

80

So I hit 80 last night. Definitely stayed up too late, I am a dog today at work. I was able to ding with at least 3/4 of Stormpeaks remaining, and all of Icecrown. Now it is time to get some PVP in as well as work on the warrior for my shaman's production professions. Honestly, if you just steadily quest it should not take more than 3 weeks maybe 3 and a half to get to max level. The questing really picked up after Borean Tundra and the first half of Howling Fjord. Quests in the second half of Howling Fjord and Dragonblight really start to weave together and you are able to complete alot of them together. The lore in the Dragonblight was sensational. One cutscene dealing with several in-game heroes was just incredible.

My plan for the weekend and some next week is to both level my warrior and try and knock out any instance quests for as much blue gear as I can get. I hope to help any guildmates with that or any other group quests.

1 comment:

Ellevis said...

I loved the lore in Dragonblight and congrats again on 80.