Thursday, February 19, 2009

FOR THE...


Horde?

Well.. it appears so. Many of us have chosen to roll horde alts, with some anticipation about the possibility of making them horde mains in the next expansion.  

I have, naturally chosen, with my penchant of loving hybrids, a druid.  I will most likely be balance, since currently Lakini (our current Owl) and I (our current Ele Shaman) often trade top spots in DPS on bosses (along with several others just wanted to make a point about seeing first hand what a boomkin can do), I figured it would be a fun change to undertake.  

I plan on going resto for PVP, as seasons roll on and resilience starts to cap, druids will again be a very powerful healing class, especially with a high survivablity based melee partner (since most of our people are melee it seems, finding a melee dps partner seems somewhat inevitable. )

This change will be a blast, take care and have fun! 

No comments: