Monday, September 29, 2008

Ducks in a Row

Like most of you I have been working on lining everything up for the upcoming expansion. Mostly this involves professions. I have settled on levelling my warrior second and will do mostly pvp with him. I am a leatherworker and alchemist on my main toon, the shaman. So to compliment those two professions I am levelling skinning and herbalism on the warrior. This should provide some added side benefits in pvp for the warrior which will get an increase in crit and a self-hot.

I believe patch 3.0 is close to coming live. The pre-bc patch that was released prior to BC was six weeks in advance, I feel like the same timeframe will probably be employed here, save a week or two. I am very interested in trying out the new talents. I hope others are as well. Getting a za run together in heroes has been hard for quite some time now, understandably so. Maybe the new patch will provide some much needed incentive to do that. Have a great week.

No comments: