Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hypocrite

On to Hunter.

Pros:
  • Great DPS.
  • Improved utility. Especially in the Survival tree.
  • Solid CC
Cons:
  • Not quite as "in-demand" as other dps classes. (Based on BC influences)
  • Only fill one job, I have played a hybrid for most of my WoW career. (What a conundrum of hypocrisy playing a hybrid is. "I no longer want to heal..." "I like my hybrid because he can heal!..." )
  • Pet Management
I am such a hypocrite when it comes to this game. I look and say, "Hey, dps is a fun time, you get to see big numbers and talk about meters and actually watch bosses die." But what is most fun is ACTUALLY raiding and enjoying myself doing so. Picking a class such as hunter could really diminish raid status. I have been spoiled with my shaman, especially when I am resto. It is funny, the very aspect of the shaman that I am getting burned out on..is the very reason shaman remain most apealing to me.

1 comment:

Bacon said...

Aye. Couldn't agree with you more coming from another resto class.